The bill would make four changes to the WOTC program:
- 1. Increase the amount of qualified wages for an employee qualified in the ex-offender category from $6,000 to $14,000 for a maximum credit of $5,600 (matching the amount available for the long-term unemployed veteran category).
- 2. Index that new qualified wage cap to inflation.
- 3. Expand the definition of a qualified ex-felon from someone hired within 1 year of conviction to within 3 years of conviction.
- 4. And, oh, make all of WOTC permanent.
- New post: Today is the Last Day of WOTC Transition Relief taxcreditology.com/2016/09/28/tod…
about 6 months ago
- New post: H.R. 5947 Proposes to Expand WOTC for Foster Youth taxcreditology.com/2016/09/08/h-r…
about 7 months ago
- New post: GO-Biz Announces FY 2016/17 California Competes Rounds taxcreditology.com/2016/06/30/go-…
about 9 months ago